Thursday, January 12, 2012

Grrrrrrr.....

I know I just posted, but I have reached my limit!! Since I was 15 I have had a job of some kind.....I have always had my own money. For the last seven months I have had no income, I have had to beg, borrow and virtually steal just to have gas in my car and cigarettes in my pocket. I have had a few generous gifts and even won some money in a writing contest, but it didn't last long...it was aptly timed right before Christmas...which was wonderful, but I am sick of scrounging for change just to get a pack of smokes. (Yes, I know I should quit, but the stress is too much right now for that so...) I can't go back to work right now because of my health and I can't go to school because I have no money....its a vicious cycle that I can't get out of! I am so frustrated right now I could scream!!!!
Sorry for the rant, but I had to vent before I exploded! Thanks for listening....XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment